Devil Daggers Custom Leaderboards is a program that records data from custom spawnset runs, and uploads it to a custom leaderboard.
Current version: 0.6.1.0
Oldest supported version: 0.6.0.0
File size: 2040 KB
- Microsoft Windows
- .NET Framework 4.6.1
- The Steam version of Devil Daggers
- Download the zip file.
- Unzip its contents.
- Run DevilDaggersCustomLeaderboards.exe inside the folder.
The source code can be found on GitHub.
0.6.1.0 - May 08, 2020
- Fixed ascending leaderboards displaying incorrect dagger colors and statistic differences.
0.6.0.0 - May 07, 2020
- Leaderboards and run info are now displayed in the console when the player died.
- Added colors for daggers, deaths, and statistic differences.
- Fixed floating point imprecision issues with the leaderboard database.
- The program now shows a warning when homing and level up times are not being detected. This warning will be triggered after collecting the first gem. The problem can be resolved by restarting Devil Daggers. It happens about 1 out of 10 times for me and seems to appear randomly. I'm still investigating what causes it.
0.4.4.0 - November 03, 2019
- Compatibility and maintenance updates related to the website.
- The application is renamed to Devil Daggers Custom Leaderboards again for consistency with the other tool names.
0.4.3.0 - August 08, 2019
- Improved way of detecting survival file cheats; there is no need to record the entire run anymore.
- Fixed log file not being written to.
- Implemented "Speedrun" category leaderboards.
0.4.0.1 - June 05, 2019
- Compatibility update due to some internal bug fixes which aren't related to the application directly.
0.4.0.0 - May 27, 2019
- Leaderboards are now secured with the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
0.3.3.0 - May 24, 2019
- Fixed inconsistent spawnset hashing. The hashing system is no longer dependent on files. This fixes the problem where some spawnsets wouldn't work if they were downloaded directly from the website rather than imported via Devil Daggers Survival Editor.
0.3.0.0 - May 20, 2019
- The program now tells you when there is an update available and warns you when the current version is no longer accepted by the server.
0.2.5.0 - May 19, 2019
- Added logging.
- Some improvements in the layout and better feedback for when runs don't upload.
- Crash fixes and internal clean up. The "out of bounds" error shouldn't occur anymore when starting the application before starting Devil Daggers.
- Console is no longer resizable so it doesn't mess with the layout.
- Added a retry count for when the upload fails. Usually it retries 3 times and stops after that, waiting for you to restart a run.
0.2.1.0 - May 18, 2019
- Lots of internal clean up, improvements, and fixes.
- Program now outputs what values it submits to the server.
- Program only retrieves the spawnset hash during the first second of the run so people cannot cheat by changing the survival file during the run. If you start the program later than 1 second after the run starts, the hash will not be calculated and your submission will be marked as invalid and not upload.
- The server now has a minimal version it will accept submissions from.
0.1.10.0 - May 18, 2019
- Small fixes.
0.1.9.0 - May 18, 2019
- Application now uses .NET Framework 4.6.1 rather than 4.7.2.
- Fixed bug where level up values don't reset when you restart a run.
- Prevented replays from uploading so people won't submit runs to the wrong leaderboard by intentionally replacing the survival file during the replay.
0.1.5.0 - May 17, 2019
- Made application Windows-only because scanning memory for other operating systems will work differently anyway.
- Enforced en-US culture to fix broken submissions on PCs that use commas as decimal separators.
- Fixed usernames being limited to 4 characters.
- Prevented submissions with 0.0000 time from uploading by setting a time constraint of a minimum of 2.5 seconds.
0.1.0.0 - May 15, 2019
- Initial release.