Here's a list of custom spawnsets created by the community. They can be played in the real game. Read below for more information.
Page 6 of 15
Showing 91 - 108 of 263 results
|Screaming a bit less||Stop||04 Sep 2018|
|Navigating the Hellfields||Stop||04 Sep 2018|
|V3 but Levi is at the start||Stop||04 Sep 2018|
|Screaming intensifies||Stop||04 Sep 2018|
|lennyface arena||Stop||04 Sep 2018|
|lennyface arena (alternative)||Stop||04 Sep 2018|
|An Experiment (666 Homing)||Stop||05 Sep 2018|
|An Experiment (400 Homing)||Stop||05 Sep 2018|
|An Experiment (850 Homing)||Stop||05 Sep 2018|
|Endloop (Ghostpedeless) - 10 waves||Stop||05 Sep 2018|
|Endloop (Ghostpedeless) - 20 waves||Stop||05 Sep 2018|
|Archfiend Amphitheatre||Stop||05 Sep 2018|
|Helfen mir||Stop||09 Sep 2018|
|What do you mean, 'easy'||Stop||09 Sep 2018|
|Screaming but with gigas||Stop||09 Sep 2018|
|TheLongestYard||LoIVeR||09 Sep 2018|
|ez_mode||Pritster||09 Sep 2018|
|NoSpaceInHell||LoIVeR||10 Sep 2018|
How to play spawnsets
The easy way
- Download DevilDaggersSurvivalEditor.
- Go to "File", then "Open from DevilDaggers.info".
- Click on the spawnset you want to play and click "Yes" when it asks you if you want it to replace the current survival file.
The original way
- Select the spawnset you want to play from the list above.
- Click the download button.
- Rename the file to "survival" (no quotes). The file should not have a file extension.
Navigate to the directory where Devil Daggers is installed and open the folder named "dd".
By default, this is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\devildaggers\dd on Windows.
- Replace the file called "survival" with the file you just downloaded.
- You can replace the "survival" file while Devil Daggers is running. Just make sure to go back to the main menu before playing again, otherwise it won't change. The game reloads the file every time you grab the dagger in the lobby.
- If the currently active custom spawnset has a modified arena, replays from the official leaderboards will NOT work properly and will likely crash the game.
Can I get banned for using custom spawnsets?
No, you can only get banned manually by the developer for submitting illegitimate runs to the official leaderboard.
Can I override my real score using a custom spawnset?
No, the game only uploads scores done with the original V3 spawnset.
The game doesn't submit my scores anymore even though I put the original survival file back in the dd folder. Why?
In order to be absolutely certain that the survival file is verified, follow these steps:
- Go to your Steam library.
- Right click on Devil Daggers.
- Click "Properties".
- Select the tab "Local files".
- Click "Verify integrity of game files".
How do I make my own spawnsets?
I've made my own custom spawnsets that I want to share with the community. Can I get them listed on here?