Here's a list of custom spawnsets created by the community. They can be played in the real game. Read below for more information.
|Ghostpede Sesh||Stop.||08 Jul 2018|
|Fallen||Stop.||08 Jul 2018|
|Endgame Loop||Stop.||08 Jul 2018|
|Centipedes Gon' KILL U||Stop.||08 Jul 2018|
|229s loop till 500s||Stop.||08 Jul 2018|
|bintrs cool spawnset||Bintr||01 Jul 2018|
|AllGems||xvlv||29 Jun 2018|
|NUMERAL_FIELD||sjorsbw||25 Jun 2018|
|ImpossibleSquids||cookle||23 Jun 2018|
|HeckingImpossible||cookle||23 Jun 2018|
|300SecondsOfHell||cookle||22 Jun 2018|
|V4HahaYes||cookle||22 Jun 2018|
|Donut||xvlv||08 Jun 2018|
|HellOnSteroids||xvlv||08 Jun 2018|
|Transmuted3||xvlv||05 Jun 2018|
|Levels||xvlv||05 Jun 2018|
|DaggerJumpPracticeMap||cookle||27 May 2018|
|Wavex||xvlv||11 May 2018|
How to play spawnsets
The easy way
- Download DevilDaggersSurvivalEditor.
- Go to "File", then "Open from DevilDaggers.info".
- Click on the spawnset you want to play and click "Yes" when it asks you if you want it to replace the current survival file. You can change the survival file while the game is running and it will load the new file when starting a new run.
The original way
- Select the spawnset you want to play from the list above.
- Click the download button.
- Rename the file to "survival" (no quotes). The file should not have a file extension.
Navigate to the directory where Devil Daggers is installed and open the folder named "mods".
By default, this is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\devildaggers\mods on Windows.
- Place the downloaded file (now called "survival") in that folder.
- It is not recommended to change the original survival file (the one in the dd folder). If that file has a modified arena, replays from the official leaderboards will NOT work properly and will likely crash the game. DevilDaggersSurvivalEditor always uses the file in the mods folder and does not touch the one in dd.
Can I get banned for using custom spawnsets?
No, you can only get banned manually by the developer for submitting illegitimate runs to the official leaderboard.
Can I override my real score using a custom spawnset?
No, the game only uploads scores done with the original V3 spawnset.
How do I go back to the original spawnset (the real game)?
Simply delete the custom survival file located in the mods folder.
How do I make my own spawnsets?
I've made my own custom spawnsets that I want to share with the community. Can I get them listed on here?
Yes, let us know in the Discord server.