Here's a list of custom asset mods created by the community using Devil Daggers Asset Editor. Read below for more information.
How to play mods
- Download the mod files from the list above.
- Navigate to the directory where Devil Daggers is installed. By default, this is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\devildaggers on Windows.
- Place the files you downloaded inside the "mods" folder.
- If necessary, rename the files so that they start with the name of the original file they target. This means that an audio mod (which replaces assets found in the "audio" file) needs to have the prefix "audio" in its file name. The same applies to "dd" mods.
- Mods are loaded when Devil Daggers starts up, so you will need to restart the game when you want to play a different mod.
- In case of "core" mods, you will have to replace the original devildaggers\core\core file.
Can I get banned for using mods?
No, you can only get banned manually by the developer for submitting illegitimate runs to the official leaderboard.
Can I override my real score while playing a mod?
Yes, unless you have modified the devildaggers\dd\particle file. Scores above 1000 seconds also won't submit if the game detects prohibited mods (mods that give the player an unfair advantage).
How do I make my own mods?
I've made my own mods that I want to share with the community. Can I get them listed on here?
Yes, let us know on Discord.